Personal Data Processing
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter: the GDPR, you are hereby informed that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Ratuszova M. Szlachetka, N. Rulewicz s.c. seated in Poznań, registered address: ul. Stary Rynek 55, REGON: 634641716.
2. You may contact your personal data controller by sending a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Your personal data will be processed on the grounds and for the purposes set out in the provisions of the GDPR, specifically:
a. Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR (the data subject’s consent to the processing of his or her personal data) – with regard to enquiries made to the personnel of the facility and the related personal data collected in order to ensure top quality services supplied by the controller; with regard to the personal data controller’s marketing purposes, after the data subject has given his or her consent,
b. Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (the performance of a contract) – with regard to the registration of your stay and all steps to be taken prior to entering into and performing a contract for the provision of hotel services,
c. Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject) – to the extent imposed by the applicable law, in particular by tax regulations, i.e. to pursue the controller’s legitimate aims,
d. Article 6(1)(d) of the GDPR (the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person) – with regard to ensuring an adequate level of protection to the guests/other persons and their property by using the CCTV surveillance system at the premises or identifying those present at the premises,
e. Article 6(1)(f) the GDPR (the protection of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party) – with regard to the establishment and exercise of any legal claims by the controller against guests for damages; with regard to the defence of any legal claims by guests against the controller.
4. The provision of personal data for the purposes indicated in point 3 is voluntary. The absence of consent to the provision of the necessary personal data may result in a refusal to supply a hotel service as it will be impossible to enter into the relevant contract.
5. The necessary personal data include primarily: your full name, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, data of accompanying persons, data of under-age persons staying at the facility in our care.
6. Any personal data provided by you will be stored for the term of the relevant contract between the parties and afterwards, in particular until:
a. any tax and civil law claims of the controller or a hotel guest are time-barred,
b. the guest withdraws his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data collected based on consent (the withdrawal of consent may occur at any time and will not affect the lawfulness of prior personal data processing),
c. with regard to personal data collected through the CCTV surveillance system of the hotel installed at the premises – for a period of 30 days of their recording by the controller,
d. the personal data of persons under 16 years of age collected by the controller during registration and stay will be erased immediately after the completion of the provision of hotel services.
7. Your personal data collected under the relevant contract for the provision of hotel services are not and will not be subject to profiling and no automated decisions will be made on that basis, excluding data necessary for the controller’s marketing purposes, after obtaining the relevant consent by the controller (point 3(a) of the Clause).
8. The recipients of your personal data may be external entities independent of the controller, in particular:
a. book-keeping and accounting offices, law firms, consultancies, audit, marketing, IT support firms, banks and payment intermediaries, engaged by the controller at present or in the future,
b. entities responsible for the service, operation and proper functioning of the IT platforms registering guests staying at the hotel, engaged by the controller at present or in the future,
c. entities supplying transport services – where a guest requests the hotel personnel to order a vehicle for paid transport,
d. entities authorised to obtain, control and process personal data collected by the controller in accordance with the applicable law.
9. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
a. the right of access to your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of them, the right to rectification, the right to restriction of processing, the right to erasure (with regard to personal data collected based on consent – the right to their erasure without undue delay) or the right to data portability,
b. the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her and the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
10. The rights referred to in point 9 should be exercised through written requests sent to the following postal address: Ratuszova M. Szlachetka, N. Rulewicz s.c., ul. Stary Rynek 55, 61-772 Poznań, or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .The controller provides information on action taken on a request concerning the exercise of the above-mentioned rights to the data subject without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. The controller informs the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
11. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, if you consider that the processing of personal data has infringed the applicable law.